Who is this?

I'm a fashion addict. Probably much like you. This is my release to show you what I feel is new and upcoming in my world of fashion. I believe that finding your own personal style is one of the most important components to finding out who you are. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, August 5, 2011

Chanel teaches us how to do Denim.


As usual, Karl Lagerfeld shows the world how to make utilitarian denim look classic and chic by mixing a distressed indigo jacket over a wool coat. Only Chanel. Paired with alligator combat boots, this model is everything I want to be this fall.
I have an infatuation with the color indigo, and I'm extremely happy that it's the "it" color for fall. I'll definitely be sporting it on my nails, toenails, clothes, accessories.....
Love this girl's style. She's a pretty famous model and Chanel muse Freja Beha Erichsen. She pretty much always wears all black, including skinny jeans, leather jacket and combat boots. It's refreshingly simple yet cool, and it reminds me that you can look chic wearing nothing too fancy.

No comments:

Post a Comment