Who is this?

I'm a fashion addict. Probably much like you. This is my release to show you what I feel is new and upcoming in my world of fashion. I believe that finding your own personal style is one of the most important components to finding out who you are. I hope you enjoy.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Boots boots boots...


When it comes to cute boots, I'm like an alcoholic walking into a bar. It's bad news. I'm absolutely obsessed with these 7 for All Mankind Madelyn Peep toe boots, and I definitely think they will be on my wish list for fall and winter. These are perfect because you can dress them up for just wear them to class with jeggings, and you'll definitely be noticed. With the leather laces and suede upper half, the shoes are made to last, but with a price of $298, I might just have to search for a cute look-a-like!

Now the boot that seems to be everywhere this season is the Jeffrey Campbell Lita boot. Personally when I first saw it, I thought it was ugly. The ratio of it seemed a little off to me, like there was too much going on at the bottom and not enough on the top. And it comes in all these crazy patterns too. Stars and stripes, leopard print and red leather, snakeskin, but nothing really made it look better. Until one day I was walking around in burbs of Chicago, and I noticed this girl wearing these adorable boots...

With the outfit they somehow just fit and looked perfect. Now I think these "ugly" boots are actually growing on me. Well played Mr. Campbell, well played.

No comments:

Post a Comment